Welcome to Spring Farm CARES
Spring Farm CARES is an Animal and Nature Sanctuary located in the scenic Mohawk Valley of Central New York. We are home to an average of 250-300 animals including horses, donkeys, goats, dogs, cats, rabbits, birds and poultry. We also have a Nature Sanctuary of over 250 acres of forest, wetland, and grassland with several miles of trails open by appointment and for tours. We are also home to Animal Communicator/Spiritual Intuitive Dawn Hayman. Please browse the many aspects of the farm, including learning more about our animal residents and our programs, by clicking the links to the left. You are also always welcome to visit in person. We would love to show you around the farm and introduce you to the many wonderful animal residents. Visits and Tours can be scheduled by appointment so that we are sure to have someone available to show you around.
Your Latest News Updates
- Memorial for Breezie - one of our founding horses - Updated 2/12/17
- Dawn's new book Animal Wisdom for Mankind is now available!
- Workshop Schedule for Animal Wisdom for the Human Heart with Dawn Hayman now announced for 2017 - Updated 2/12/17
- Our Newsletter is available. Click here for your copy! - Updated 12/6/16
- Do You know about our Purrfect Pals & Perfect Readers - Children (and adults) can come read to our cats. Children improve their reading skills while our cats also get to enjoy their attention. Animals make great friends and reading partners. We hope to see you here soon! - Updated 2/12/17
- Sponsor an Animal - Click here for details on how to sponsor one of our animals. We have many animals in need of sponsors! Great gift idea as well. - Updated 2/3/17
- You can now visit our Cafe Press store with our new logo design on T-shirts, Sweatshirts, etc
- Learn more about what Spring Farm CARES is all about and how we got started and what our vision is in the section About Us.
Around the Farm
Views from the Spring Farm CARES
Animal and Nature Sanctuary