Welcome to Spring Farm CARES
Spring Farm CARES is an Animal and Nature Sanctuary located in the scenic Mohawk Valley of Central New York. We are home to an average of 275-300 animals including horses, donkeys, goats, dogs, cats, rabbits, birds and poultry. We also have a Nature Sanctuary of over 250 acres of forest, wetland, and grassland with several miles of trails open by appointment and for tours. We are also home to Animal Communicator/Spiritual Intuitive Dawn Hayman. Please browse the many aspects of the farm, including learning more about our animal residents and our programs, by clicking the links to the left. You are also always welcome to visit in person. We would love to show you around the farm and introduce you to the many wonderful animal residents. Visits and Tours can be scheduled by appointment so that we are sure to have someone available to show you around.
Your Latest News Updates
- Cat Blackjack says thanks to his new sponsor today! - Updated 9/13/14
- More animals have been adopted and gone off to their new homes! - Updated 9/05/14
- Sadly we say good-bye to our dear horse Dusty as he left us at age 30 years. You can read about him on our Memorial Page. - Updated 8/12/14
- You can now visit our Cafe Press store with our new logo design on T-shirts, Sweatshirts, etc. - Updated 8/9/14
- Our latest newsletter is now available - Click here to view a PDF version - Updated 5/28/14
- We have a new Charlie Brown update! This one minute video will make you smile and cheer for Charlie Brown - Updated 5/17/14
- We have wonderful kittens and adult cats, as well as rabbits, up for adoption!
- Visit the Happy Homes Page and celebrate with us the animals going to their new homes
- Learn more about what Spring Farm CARES is all about and how we got started and what our vision is in the section About Us.
Around the Farm
Views from the Spring Farm CARES
Animal and Nature Sanctuary