Welcome to Spring Farm CARES
Spring Farm CARES is an Animal and Nature Sanctuary located in the scenic Mohawk Valley of Central New York. We are home to an average of 250-300 animals including horses, donkeys, goats, dogs, cats, rabbits, birds and poultry. We also have a Nature Sanctuary of over 250 acres of forest, wetland, and grassland with several miles of trails open by appointment and for tours. We are also home to Animal Communicator/Spiritual Intuitive Dawn Hayman. Please browse the many aspects of the farm, including learning more about our animal residents and our programs, by clicking the links to the left. You are also always welcome to visit in person. We would love to show you around the farm and introduce you to the many wonderful animal residents. Visits and Tours can be scheduled by appointment so that we are sure to have someone available to show you around.
Your Latest News Updates
Updated February 7, 2016
- We welcome new elder donkey, Mabel to our family! - Updated 2/3/16
- Sponsor an Animal - Click here for details on how to sponsor one of our animals. We have many animals in need of sponsors! Great gift idea as well. - Updated 2/3/16
- Dawn Hayman Animal Wisdom Workshop Dates for 2016 now available - Updated 2/3/16
- Our Solar Project is now complete and up and running! - Updated 11/10/15
- Many of you have asked how you can do fundraising to help us. We have a new way. Check out our new page on Razoo and see how easy it is for you to set up your own fundraisers and have people donate directly to our account. It's fun and easy and a great way to use your creativity to help the animals!
- You can now visit our Cafe Press store with our new logo design on T-shirts, Sweatshirts, etc
- We have wonderful kittens and adult cats, as well as rabbits, up for adoption!
- Learn more about what Spring Farm CARES is all about and how we got started and what our vision is in the section About Us.
Around the Farm
Views from the Spring Farm CARES
Animal and Nature Sanctuary